Re: OT! - Scholastic.. non mg

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: OT! - Scholastic.. non mg
From: glen <glen@espressocom.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 22:17:40 -0500
Bob Howard wrote:

> Dan,
>   Right now we have visiting us a 14-year old nephew from Chicago.  He
> tells me that his  school does not permit tattoos down the arms, as the
> druggies use them to conceal needle scars from injecting dope.  Perhaps

geez, i'm glad i didnt go to a school where they find it nessesary to
even consider policies like that. perhaps i grew up in a more "leave it
to beaver" time (although that was only 15 years ago. things sure have
changed). back then the kids that you had to worry about were the ones
who went to the gas station across the street to buy a pack of
cigarettes. now, cigarettes are demonized more than dope!

glen