Re: Experimental MG's

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Experimental MG's
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:04:51 -0400
David Knowles wrote quite a bit about this particular concept MG model in
his "MG: the Untold Story."  If I could find my copy of the book, I'd give
you pages #s.

IMHO it is a very nice car, beautiful lines and this is the car the MGF
should have been.  (not that MGF is bad at all).

BTW, the new TVRs kickass...  you don't even need to drive one to tell, but
when the still in development (new model) TVR Tuscan has a waiting list two
years long, well then you know the car will awesome.  TVR is just doing and
producing some incredible cars right now.  See some of the new stuff / cars
at www.petrolheads.co.uk

chocks away,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu