RE: The digest server is down..

To: "'Tim Nagy'" <nagy@duq.edu>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The digest server is down..
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:47:28 -0400
The digest server is separate from the list server.  It must be down,  and
will be fixed next week when Mark returns from vacation.  The people on the
digest don't know what happened b/c they just stopped getting mail.

Michael

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |