Re: Karmann Ghia vs Frogeye Austin Healy

To: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: Karmann Ghia vs Frogeye Austin Healy
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:52:37 -0600
The way I see it, it is like this.  Either/both cars are fairly cheap.  The
Ghia is a lot of fun, very durable, goes great in the snow, doesn't heat very
well.  It would be even better if it were a convertible Ghia, but then we get
expensive.  The bugeye has all the same qualities except - goes well in the
snow.  The bugeye also has teh additional advantage of being a convertible.
So one for the winter, one for the summer.  And keep an eye out for that Ghia
convertible - I want one.

Phila Bates