Re: spark plugs

To: Johnmowog@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spark plugs
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:22:48 EDT
I agree with what you are saying about electrical theory, however, OE car
makers are going to multiple electrode plugs.  And don't forget that car
makers employ lots of engineers that get paid lots of money to know what
works.  So why more than one electrode?  Misfire.  Govt. regulations require
the check engine to come on in the event of misfire, the multiple electrode
plugs tend to misfire less.
Least ways that's why my employer went to them.
Rick Ewald