Re: quick question about the map light, 77B

To: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>, mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: quick question about the map light, 77B
From: "Terry O'Brien" <mgrepairs@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:58:48 -0700 (PDT)
don't assume its worn, they never worked correctly  from the very
beginning!  the connections on the map light demonstrate the fact that
poor connections give poor performance.  the map light is a great place
to practice your ability to clean up connections and get things working
again.

you will come to notice that others are dazzled by the fact that the
light is working...its quite a rarity!

--- Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com> wrote:
> All,
> How is the map light supposed to work?  I can push
> it up or down and
> the light comes on, but it doesn't stay on.  I guess
> it is worn???  I
> have to hold it up or down and it stays on.  Is it
> supposed to come on
> when the doors are open?  I've looked in my manuals,
> but have not found
> how this originally worked.
>
> Stupid question I know, but I've always wondered.
>
> Tom
> 77B

===
Terry O'Brien, RDU/NC/USA