Re: rallys and rally computers

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.com>, "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rallys and rally computers
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:48:44 +1000
I know this question was a long time ago, but I thought I'd share the
experience of
a couple of clubmates.

I have a VDO minicockpit, they have bought a bicycle computer and it does
most
of what my mini-cockpit does for a small fraction of the price.

It is trivial to install and you won't have any problems with pos ground!

Try you local bike shop or radio shack.

For Aussies, Dick Smith has one too, it has a useful extra reset.

Mike