RE: I bought my first MG!

To: "'Tomsjetta@aol.com'" <Tomsjetta@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: I bought my first MG!
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:10:26 -0400
Welllllll.....   Congratulations.  Can't wait to see her.  Get yourself on
the spitfire list.  You are now the proud owner of a Spitfire engine.

I have a stalk at home for the wipers.  Yours if you want it for....
shipping (or free if you want to come to Greenwich and get it).  Consider it
a car warming present.

As to the mirror.  What part is broken?  Glass is fixable.  Little mounting
tab on car is available.  Mirror frame itself....  Not sure.

Now let me introduce you to Lord Lucas. Lord Lucas:  Tom;  Tom:  Lord Lucas.
Now for the sacrifice.   Get three live chickens and a goat..... ;)

Seriously,  the problem with the hazzards is most likely at the switch.
Take the center console off and pull the switch.  Once it's out,  it's
pretty simple to take apart and reassemble.  Clean the contacts, and put
some anti corrosion gel to prevent the contacts from getting bad again.  If
that does't work,  trace the wires on both sides and clean EVERY connection
you find.  And don't stop at the one that fixes the problem.  Clean them all
b/c they'll all need it eventually.  Anti corrosion gel works well here too.

Lots of luck.  I'll be waiting for the cigar.

Michael

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |