Re: head rest

To: "John A. Walker" <john@rmartin.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: head rest
From: "bill" <pplusb@northlink.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:43:21 -0700
Yes,

Stand with one foot on each side of the seat in question.  Grasp the
headrest VERY firmly.  Pull, tug, curse, wiggle form side to side, do it
all over again until the  ----- thing flies loose and you fall on your ---.

Honestly, that is pretty much what it takes, and I've never damaged one
doing it.  I have come close to giving up a few times, though!

Bill