Re: 1965 MG ad

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.com>, "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1965 MG ad
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 16:49:03 +0100
They look like the clear yellow lacquer that I used to use when we first
started holidaying in France (in 'cooking' cars).  When the French started
being less fussy about yellow headlights I changed to using the Lucas sticky
bits that just cut out the left-hand diipped beam (i.e. in the face of of
oncoming drivers).  When preparing for taking the roadster across a couple
of years ago I managed to get hold of a pair of period yellow plastic beam
deflectors that clip under the chrome surrounds with elastic straps.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )
(http://194.168.54.52/paul.hunt1)