RE: Spam

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>, majordomo@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spam
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 09:20:02 -0600
Lawrie, there could be a connection.  I suppose that *everyone* may get the
same spam, but of the ones you mentioned I got the TV descramblers, and a
ton of get rich schemes.  TV descramblers seem like an odd thing to spam the
entire world with.  Maybe the TV descrambler messages are "common" to many
of us on the list????  If so our names could have been "harvested" from the
same source, anyone else getting descrambler messages?

Larry Hoy