Re: rain drops keep falling on my head

To: mcjsr@talstar.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rain drops keep falling on my head
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 10:45:18 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/99 7:04:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mcjsr@talstar.com writes:

<< I have recently installed a new vinyl top on my B, and it has a nasty habit
 of leaking from the seam just above the zip out rear window. I was wondering
 if anyone has a fix for such a nasty problem? To be precise the seam would
 be the one that the rear tension bar sits closest to when engaged. >>

You might try some seam sealer that is used on tents for camping.  A good
camping outfitter will have it for a few bucks.  It is designed specifically
for that application.  It is a clear liquid in a tube.  The other
alternatives are to complain to the manufacturer or supplier of the new hood
to try to get a replacement, or take it to a conv. top installer and have
them fix it.

Good luck.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget