Re: Shock prices

To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Subject: Re: Shock prices
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:31:14 -0500
Skye,
        I've seen some NEW front shocks and they are now using a roll-pin
instead
of a bolt and nut to secure the one arm to the shaft. An often recommended
method of removing a front shock is to remove this pinch bolt and the
longer bolt holding the 2 arms together. This would not be possible with
the roll-pin NEW shock. There seem to be no other technical changes (read:
improvements) to the NEW shocks.
        Peter C
------