OT: Re: Fugliest MGB Award

To: <Tomsjetta@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: Re: Fugliest MGB Award
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:03:56 +1000
Tom,

> Here in Fairfield County, CT, I had to watch some kid get picked up in a
> Ferrari Testarossa every day. Now that was painful.

*ROFLMAO* Sorry but this has me absolutely cracking up here! :)) Speaking of
'painful' - Back in NZ where I also went to school - an all boys school one
year one of the new kids (first year) was seen being picked up by his father
in a brand new 328GTS. I think after the 2nd or 3rd time in a row he got,
err - 'dealt with' by a few of the bus going regulars (not me of course :o)
<G>). After that little incident, his Dad stopped picking him up in the
afternoons and he started to get the Bus with the rest of us underprivileged
types.. ;)

N.