MG Marketing Dept & Humour

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Marketing Dept & Humour
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:26:48 -0400
I came across the downright funniest MG ad I ever saw in my life.  This is
better than the "You can do it in an MG" or the "Your Mother Wouldn't Like
It..." series.

(ad for an MG 1100 two door sedan)

"Today's Forecast:  Heavy Snow, Gusty Winds, Freezing Rain, Icy Roads"

<Photo of an 1100 on a winter road with a set of skis mounted on the roof>

"Sounds like MG Weather"

BTW, I'm in search of a ski rack for my TR6 if anyone know of the
whereabouts of an original factory one, or even one of the dealer accessory
ones.  (I've had the TR6 out in the snow, it's glorious... then they salted
the roads and I drove home washed the underside and put the cover back on).

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu
Not the only Triumph TR6 not in current use