Re: Fugliest MGB Award

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fugliest MGB Award
From: "Michael S. Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:40:54 -0400
Yeah, i saw that he took the page down before I could really get a good
look at the car.  I did find it on e-bay and could only imagine what
this guy is like.  He's the kind of guy holding a sack of sh!t thinking
that it's worth more than gold.

For some reason, a quote from Monty Python came to my mind when I
thought about pulling up next to this car at a light.

He revs the engine, and I giggle.  The it happens - "What's it gonna do,
nibble me bum?"

I take another look.  "You twit!  You made me soil my armour!"

hee hee...

--
Mike Lishego
Media Coordinator