MGB rollbars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB rollbars
From: ya632@victoria.tc.ca (artworks@bigfoot.com) (Paul Nelson)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 22:19:30 -0700
I have an MGB rollbar made by AutoIndustries in San Diego which I am going
to be selling, and my next door neighbor, the welder, suggested that we
take measurements and fabricate some to match.  How much of a market is
there out there for skookum rollbars out there?  E-mail me off list.
Paul Nelson

"The Church says that the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round,
for I have seen its shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a
shadow than in the Church."           --Ferdinand Magellan