Re: And other small furry things (meow){Gross, WAY OFF TOPIC}

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: And other small furry things (meow){Gross, WAY OFF TOPIC}
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@netdoor.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:20:54 -0500
--

On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 01:29:35 EDT
"Steven C. Zabel" <stubalub@juno.com> wrote (and I quote):

> Anyone ever hear the term "feltching?"  It's a rather disgusting practice
> involving hamsters, and the idea seems  rather appropriate for the
> application of tail pipe cleaning...  And you don't even have to wait for
> rigor mortis to set in!

I thought it was called 'gerbiling'.

Of course, that post begs me to tell a story I heard on the radio a few
years back.

It seems two men of homosexual orientation were involved in the practice
of gerbiling, where a hamster or gerbil in persuaded to crawl, via a
cardboard tube inserted in the anus, around the extereme lower part of
the rectum.

The poor gerbil fulfilled his obligation, except he forgot to crawl out
before he expired from lack of oxygen.

Homosexual #1 becomes somewhat upset, seeing as how he has a dead
hamster in his rectum.

Homosexual #2 attempts to calm his friend down and begins looking for a
flashlight.  His search, however, is fruitless, but he does manage to
produce a book of matches.  He uses one to illuminate Homsexual #1's
cavity.

Unfortunately, the match lights a pocket of gas, and the hamster, now on
fire, is propelled out of the cardboard, just like a mortar round.

Both are taken to the hospital:  Homosexual # 1 for severe burns to his
anus/rectum, Homosexual #2 for a slight concussion on his forehead.

The gene pool needs some chlorine.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
pokrefke@netdoor.com

Audentes fortuna iuvat