Re: bullet connectors, 77B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bullet connectors, 77B
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:30:40 EDT
In a message dated 09/02/1999 5:12:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
rock@rocky-frisco.com writes:

<<
 I just get some from a salvage, unsolder them from the wires, clean them
 and re-use them. >>

Geez, Rock.  Just the electricity used to heat the iron cost more than the
$0.12 each for 5 out of 6 sizes.  'Course I guess your "labor" is free, the
gas to get to the salvage yard is free, the depreciation on the car driven to
the yard doesn't count (or if you can walk, shoe leather), and then the time
to clean?!?!?!?

Guess this mean we can expect a 100 point Concours Car shortly 'cause you
saved all that money, huh???

           Ed