Re: MG brake shoe orientation

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>, MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG brake shoe orientation
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 00:32:29
At 09:43 PM 9/5/99 -0400, Jim Stuart wrote:
>Is "circumferential" really a word? Couldn't find it in my" Funk &
Wagnals". (part of an old punch line from a really old TV show). Is anybody
else really that old? Sock it to me, Sock it to me.....

Sure it's a word, similar to "circumference", but an adjective.  I even
found it in Webster's Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary, circa 1966.  So
much for being new.  I also found it in the sealed mayonnaise jar.  Yo-oooooo!

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg