RE: Future of hobby and other matters

To: <MGRagtop@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Future of hobby and other matters
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 08:55:57 -0700
I agree with you. I hope I'm not in the "old fart" category yet (41), but
the strongest indicator for what you said is my oldest son. He's 15 and
saving up for his 1st car (You mean you're not going to buy me one?). Before
I got the B, he was thinking conservative like an Accord or something. Now
he wants an LBC!

"You can observe a lot by just watching." - Yogi Berra

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster
GHN5UG393585G