It lives!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: It lives!!!
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 18:27:15 -0600
Today is a good day.  My '79 B roadster which has been undergoing
restoration for 2 years now is mechanically complete again, and I've been
looking forward to hearing it run again, so today I hooked everything up,
and turned the key.  I had to adjust a few things, but eventually it gave a
cough and fired up.  It sounds like it needs some minor adjustments, but
she has a pulse once again.  The only real problem I noticed is a bad leak
from one of the side covers, so I couldn't warm the engine up and adjust
the carb, but that can wait for another day.  Now I'm motivated to procure
the rest of the pieces needed to make her roadworthy again.  I can't wait
to be back on the road, it's been a long time, and there's just no
substitute.  Well, I'd better go put her back in the garage, it looks like
rain.  Typical, isn't it?  *L*

Calvin Krug

"Poke me with a fork, I think I'm done"