Re: MGB-GT Project Car

To: mgs@autox.team.net (MG Listserver)
Subject: Re: MGB-GT Project Car
From: SheppD@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:41:46 EDT
Hey all!  I'm fairly new to the list so don't yell too loudly...I have a 1969
MGB-GT project I started several years ago and never quite got around to
completing it.  I purchased new floor pans, complete rocker panel repair
parts, wheel arch supports, etc. from Moss Motors.  I removed the old pass.
side rocker panel, both floor pans, etc. but never put the new pieces in for
good.  The engine (a '73) hasn't run in about 8 years, but would probably
crank up.  The tranny is a non-OD 4 speed.  The rear hatch has a heated rear
window glass.  The fenders are rusted at the bottom and the aluminum hood is
a little dented up.  No grill.  All of the gauges are present, but the
interior is beat.  Chrome (somewhat tired) wire wheels round out the list.
The vehicle is located in central New Mexico.  Anybody interested in a
project?  Let me know...I'd hate to have to part it out and send the carcass
to the crusher, but that's what's looming!  Thanks....Doc