Re: MGF in America?

To: "James Nazarian Jr" <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>,
Subject: Re: MGF in America?
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 21:12:23 -0500
Hi All,
   Not stating this as fact, but I read in one of the magazines (sorry don't
remember which one for sure), that there were unresolved issues that had to
do with the Sterling fiasco.  Apparently there where some dealers left in
the lurch, and there was some trepidation on Rovers part in trying to
establish a new dealer network to handle the import of another car line.
The article may have been in MG World a few months ago when the importation
of the MGF was being bantered about yet again.  (Sorry if this is inaccurate
Phil....).  All of this of course may be mute with the Beamer entry into the
fracas.
Harlan.