Found in the Philadelphia Inquirer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Found in the Philadelphia Inquirer
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:55:54 -0400
It is Fall. As always, found in the Inquirer

1. '77 MGB, $2650
2. '80LE, $3950
3.  '77 MGB, $5000 (52K)
4. '67 GT, (needs complete restoration)  $695 or bo
5. '69 GT, $2500 (daily driver)
6. '80 MGB, $4400
7. '72 Midget $2500 (very gd condition, 95K, many parts)

(all summer there were only 1 or 2 each week).

Any interest, rsvp and I'll forward the phone #'s.
This is a public service...no $$ interest at all.  I think all
us old farts should have the experience I did when 2 cute young
things pulled up next to my '76B in their Miata and yelled over
"Nice...what is it?"

Bill

Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                      Vocal phone   (609) 225-6336
Department of Biology             FAX  (609) 225-6312
Science Building                  email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

The trouble with being hypothesis driven is that you never get to make a
discovery.
Mike Land (vision scientist) - 1999