Re: MG's & Cell Phones

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG's & Cell Phones
From: Robert Wiseman <rwiseman@britautos.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 23:04:37 -0700
If you are travelling West of Allentown MAKE SURE the phone has analog
capabilites.

Some companies like Sprint, Omnipoint, and Nextel are pushing strictly Digital.
You will have no connection past Route 100 west of Allentown for about 50 miles.

Bell Atlantic offers strictly analog service which is fine for your "emergeny"
use purposes., or digital that reverts to analog in an area like west of route
100 which is what I use.  Unless you use the phone a lot you are wasting money
on
digital.

Bob Wiseman
(5 miles east of route 100)