Fiero vs. Miata Seats

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fiero vs. Miata Seats
From: Justin Lehrer <justinl8@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
List,

I have been planning on installing Miata seats in my
79B for some time.  As I understand it, they bolt in
pretty easily (two holes need to be drilled though),
and they offer the added benefit of speaker brackets
in the headrests.  This weekend at the Palo Alto
event, I learned that Fiero seats apparently bolt
right in with no modifications other than switching
sides (driver side fiero seat fits on passenger side
of MG and vice versa).  Does anyone have any
experience to back this up?

All thoughts appreciated.

Justin Lehrer
justinl8@yahoo.com