Engine installation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine installation
From: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:09:26 -0700
Hi list, I was ready to put in my engine and tranny last sunday when I
looked at my storage room and to my dismay 8 wheels and tires had been
stolen. You can imagine how I freaked out. I called the Police (as if this
ever helps!) and ley on my bed the rest of the day to cool down.

Ive recoverd from the loss know and feel I will put in the engine this
saturday. My questions are as follows:

1. My car is on stands on all four. Should I leave it this way?
2. Is it necessary to remove the hood?
3. Is it necessary to remove the radiator? it is installed.

Thanks for the help, Enrique

SPAN Inc
(Enrique Claure)
8416 NW 66 St