Floyd Update

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Floyd Update
From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:23:10 -0400
Thankfully Floyd veered more toward the east and we missed getting the brunt
of the storm.  Lots or rain and wind but we made it through unscathed.  Many
of you were concerned about my S10 taking a direct hit and thought I should
move the Tru*'@ph in front of it to absorb any impacts. :-)  Well you'll be
happy to know both made it through the storm.  The MGB was safe and sound in
the garage.

I hope any of you in the path of Floyd were as lucky as us Raleigh.

!972 MGB Roadster
1981 TR8 DHC FI