The Texas Toast (OT - Humour)

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: The Texas Toast (OT - Humour)
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 07:48:09 -0400
Two yankees are driving through Texas, when they get pulled over by a State
Trooper. The Trooper walks up, taps on the window with his nightstick, the
driver rolls down the window and WHACK! ... The trooper smacked him right on

top of the head with the stick.

The driver finally comes to and asks, " What the hell was that for!?" The
Trooper says, "You're in Texas, son. When we pull you over, you better have
your license ready when we get to your car."

Not wanting to make his situation with the law any worse, the driver says,
"I'm sorry, officer, I'm not from around here." The Trooper runs a check on
the guy's license, and he's clean.

He gives the guy his license back and walks around to the passenger side and

taps on the window. The passenger rolls his window down, and WHACK! The
trooper smacks him with the nightstick also. After he recovers, the somewhat

dazed passenger asks, "Holy smokes, Man!! ... What did you do that for?" The

cop answers, "Just making your wishes come true."

Still incredulous, the passenger follows up with, "Huh?" The Trooper says,
"I know how you yankees are! Two miles down the road you're gonna say, "I
wish that redneck bastard would've tried that shit with me!'"