Re: My Time during Floyd,, Not Much LBC Content

To: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Subject: Re: My Time during Floyd,, Not Much LBC Content
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 21:11:57 EDT
Greetings from the Carolinas to all You Yankees.  We hope that by now all
MG's, their next of kin, their drivers and owners have survived the
hurricane.  Down here huricanes are a fact of life but I would not live
anywhere else.

FYI, at Isle of Palms, a suburb of Charleston, SC,  our house lost  some
shingles, one palm tree uprooted and some outside ornamental lighting
damaged.  Not much dune damage.  We also have a rental type condo at Ocean
Isle, NC, south of Wilmington.  We do not know what has happened there.  No
one, not even owners were allowed on the island until this afternoon and many
of the roads leading to the island access from where we are remain  flooded.

So Count your blessings in NY.  WE took the edge off this bad boy for you.
Bythe way, our GT holds the road just fine in 40mph winds.  And we stayed dry
under the steel top.....mel

1971 MGBgt daily driver