Roll bar

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Roll bar
From: ya632@victoria.tc.ca (Paul Nelson)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:25:47 -0700
Hi, everybody,
        I got the query below, in response to the MGB rollbar I'm selling
on ebay.  Am I correct intelling him that it DOES fit all years?  I'm 95%
sure about that but I'd like some confirmation.  BTW, I'm auctioning the
1964 bodyshell on ebay, as well.
Paul Nelson

>One size fits all when it comes to a roll bar?  I have a 80 MGB.
>

>Thanks,
>
>RMB

-- "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
     --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania