Re: Listers at the Rocks

To: "Tim Nagy" <nagyt@stargate.duq.edu>, <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Listers at the Rocks
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:43:56 -0400
MG's at Mercer is in Doylestown, PA on Oct 2, 1999. If ya'll don't know
Doyles town is in the crook of Routs 611 and 202, In PA north of
Philadelphia.

Ya'll come on out now ya hear.

Larry

PS Don't forget the MG vs. Triumph Rallye on 10/17 near Lansdale (Colmar)
PA. We gotta beat doze bums. Free honorary member to anyone that wins in
an MG.

>MG's at Mercer....When and where?
>
>Tim
>
>drded@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>>
>> >Have to agree with all the other posters - as always the "Rocks" was
>> >a great show - the only thing missing was the Rolling Rock and Bass Ale
>> >on tap.  Ran into most, but apparently not all, the listers in
>> >attendance.
>> >
>> >Rick
>> >

>> Yes it was a great show and the absence of served beer made it even better.
>Alcohol and cars do
>> not mix. Hey, if you want to pack a few cold ones in the cooler that's fine
>but I don't think
>> that a club selling and endorsing the consumption of alcohol is a good
thing.
>I guess after
>> having to scrap and sweep up the aftermath a few too many accidents caused
by
>impaired drivers
>> my feelings may be stronger than most on this one. There is also a huge
>liability issue here,
>> should an accident occur involving a show attendee, who consumed beer
served
>at an event. Enough
>> said on this and you don't want to get me started on cell phone use while
>driving.
>>
>> I'm looking ahead and forward to MGs at Mercer on Saturday in PA,
Autojumble
>in Westminter, VT
>> on the 10th of Oct. and to the NAMGBR's Annual General Meeting in St. Paul
on
>the 23rd. I'm
>> flying into St Paul on the 22nd and plan on having SEVERAL alcohlic
beverages
>during my stay.
>>
>> Safety Fast,
>> David Deutsch