Re: OD Tranny

To: "Frank Krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>, "mglist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD Tranny
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:45:38 -0400
two possible ways.... put the car on blocks, remove the wheels if it's
in the car and the engine runs...
another... as I did once.... use the PTO from a friends lawn tractor
to drive the tranny.... a battery to the solinoid...
see if the tail shaft speed changes.   ... a bit hairy of a setup we rigged....
but it worked.  (YMMV ....don't ry this at home kids... proceed at your own
risk.... yada yada yada....

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com