Re: Ed...was manual choke conversion

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ed...was manual choke conversion
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 21:45:40 -0700
I'm not out to defend Ed of JustBrits. He's a big boy, let him take care of
himself.  But --- what I've seen from his sarcastic remarks to people is a
hidden mesage that chides people for not taking advantage of some of the
expertise that's available to us on this list.  Somebody just posted a note
about a problem he's having with a Pertronix/Distributor combination that he got
from Moss.  If he'd gone to Skip Kelsey of Shadetree Motors he'd have gotten the
Pertronix for a good bit less than he paid to Moss, and he'd have Skip's
expertise ready to help him.

Sometimes it makes sense to engage our list-fingers before we put our checkbooks
in gear.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB