Re: Source for NOS parts for MGB?

To: "MG listerati" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Source for NOS parts for MGB?
From: "Lonn and Rhonda" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 07:16:33 -0700
I hearby nominate Don for "The Most Persistant Search for Correct Windlace,
aka Door Seals".  The Concours world better watch out!

Are you looking for Furflex, or plastic Don?  I used the black Furflex from
Moss and it fits perfectly.  Don't think if they have it in the color you
want, but fit is excellent.  Maybe they will give you the name of the
manufacturer or supplier so you can call directly.  If anybody would know
who is making what, it would be somebody in the same business.  And just
keep asking because you never know when somebody who can help out will pop
up on the list.

Good luck,
Lonn