RE: subject lines that mean something

To: "Karl Shultz" <karl.shultz@ibm.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: subject lines that mean something
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 23:25:07 -0600
Karl, my email client allows me to sort by sender.   So anything that comes
from the MG list ends up in a particular folder, within that folder the
messages are sorted by subject.  Seems to keep things in order for me.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://pages.prodigy.net/larryhoy/