Re: [continuation of subject lines that mean

To: "Gordon Bird" <gobird@vbe.com>
Subject: Re: [continuation of subject lines that mean
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:19:06 -0400
Enough of this sorting, filtering, and OS bashing. Eudora Lite is a Free
program (Eudora Pro is the $$$ version) for individuals using PC's and
Mac's (and I use both). It has a filter tool suitable for filtering on all
the levels mentioned in all the previous commentaries. I sort by From,
individual key words in Subject, by Cc: entry and any other items that make
sense.
(no vested interest...a satisfied user only)
        I'm also fairly sure this is not the only good program for email.

NOW for the serious question: Does anyone know the history of MG parts re
to carbs such that I can obtain an explanation as to why the linkage rods
on my soon to be positioned dual HI4's position the carbs further apart
than the studs on the intake manifold?

Bill
'76B

At 05:36 PM 10/12/1999 -0400, you wrote:

>> Actually, "mgs@autox.team.net" is in the "To" field. Even Windows NT
>> should be able to sort by the "To" field, no?
>>
>> If not, maybe you need to get a real OS... like Macintosh.
>>
>> : )
>
>Yes Max, NT can indeed sort based on the "To" field, and much more.  I
>explained it to Karl.
>Gordie Bird (we don't need no stink'n Mac!) ;^)
>'62 MGA
>'86 4kcsq

Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                      Vocal phone   (609) 225-6336
Department of Biology             FAX  (609) 225-6312
Science Building                  email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

The trouble with being hypothesis driven is that you never get to make a
discovery.
Mike Land (vision scientist) - 1999