Re: Dear DPO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!??!!?

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dear DPO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!??!!?
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 07:40:41 -0400
Castrol SuperClean does a great job, and is supposed to be environment
friendly (just don't get it on your skin, it'll suck all the oil right
out and your friends will call you "lizard hands" for a month).

Simple Green works well (less effective thatn SuperClean, but still
pretty darned good), is also environment friendly, and won't wreck your
skin.  (It even smells good!)

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net