Re: Roller throw out bearing

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roller throw out bearing
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:42:23 -0400
I used the clutch in much the same way, but after replacing way too many
clutches, I figured
changing the brake pads and shoes were much easier and cheaper than pulling the
engine.

And if the pivot points and levers, bushings, etc are in good shape, the carbon
bearing lasts
longer than the roller.

IMHO, no flames necessary, batteries not included, all other disclaimers apply.

David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
73 Midget
78 MGB