Re: For those in England: NonLBC way of life question.

To: michael j robson <miker15@juno.com>, pringlmm@mcmaster.ca
Subject: Re: For those in England: NonLBC way of life question.
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:58:54 -0500
I couldn't agree more Mike.  Most 'Bobbys' take a dim view of this kind of
thing, and most of them would be happy to give him a 'word to the wise'
...........................or whatever best came to mind.  I haven't lived
in the UK for some time either, but I know this still to be true.

Elizabeth Jones
Comfort, TX