Re: Not entirely off subject... but close.

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Subject: Re: Not entirely off subject... but close.
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 11:50:41 -0500
Jim,

Haven't seen anyone answer, so I will venture my opinion...

I had tons of these e-mails in several computers on Netscape with no way to
combine them... until I started using the list archive at ListQuest.
Everything that has been listed here is there. Has a great search engine
too.  I still save the occasional post of interest, but when I have a
problem, I go search the archives first before posting here.  You may try
it. It freed up a lot of hard disk space on this end...

http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=mgs

I know thats not what you wanted to hear.

David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
73 Midget
78 MGB