Re: Electronic Club Newsletters -- any ideas?

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic Club Newsletters -- any ideas?
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:26:22 -0500
We publish our club newsletter via email and it is
also placed on our club's Web page.  We in turn
forwarded it to the "British Marque News" which
prints the Newsletter in that publication.  We no
longer mail our newsletter, these two methods of
publication have really cut down on expense and
effort.  Also, publishing in the "News" lets others
in the region know about us and what is going on.
If interested I can get the exact cost per member
for the "News", we include the cost of the
subscription in our dues.

Mike R