Re: Moss Motoring - Tech tips (anti-seize)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moss Motoring - Tech tips (anti-seize)
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 20:29:26 -0400
Oops... ' forgot the smiley    ;^)

While I'm on, I have another problem.  The lid on my tube of Loktite keeps
falling off.
Any suggestions on how I might avoid this problem in the future would be
greatly appreciated.  ;^)

Allen

>From: Ajhsys@aol.com
>
>In a message dated 11/29/99 11:35:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>bachldrs@swva.net writes:
>
><< I have a problem.  I haven't used my can of anti-sieze in a long time and
> now the cap is stuck on and I can't loosen it.  Any suggestions on how I
> might avoid this problem in the future would be greatly appreciated. >>
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>This HAS to be a joke!!!  Where is the smiley?
>
>Allen Hefner
>SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>'77 Midget
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-m-gmg-mg-mg

Allen Bachelder
'73 B - "done"
'76 B - daily driver
'73 GT - awaiting front wings
'65 B shell - awaiting paint
'67 GT - awaiting everthing
'57 ZB - parts car or resto-candidate? - awaiting decision
'49 YT - in "progress"

mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg-mg