Re: Front Wing Joint Putty?

To: "Paul Hammarstedt" <hellbent@ameritech.net>,
Subject: Re: Front Wing Joint Putty?
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:17:56 -0000
----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Hammarstedt <hellbent@ameritech.net>
To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>; mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 1999 12:51 AM

Hi, Paul,

You're right!!! The T-section beading is a finisher, which also helps the
wing and scuttle to rust more easily (see GT back wings).
Where the bolts holding the wings to the scuttle go through, water can
insinuate its way into the car and down on to the carpets. My GT is doing
this but some dodo glued in the carpets so if I try to lift them, the pile
stays stuck to the floor.

Cheers,

Dave Hill