RE: MGB & stuff 4 sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB & stuff 4 sale
From: "Gordon Bird" <gobird@vbe.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:32:42 -0500
I called Mike re: the 66 MGB.  Turns out it is a 66 Midget.  He has had it
only for a couple hundred miles, previous has been in storage for 12 years.
It is white, but the grill is missing, says it needs clutch work.  He said
he has to pump the clutch, maybe just a bleed(?).  Car smokes too.
Just had a short conversation, but thought I would pass along the info.  No
interest here and all other usual disclaimers.
Gordie Bird