76 roadster for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 76 roadster for sale
From: Michael J Robson <miker15@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 20:36:06 -0500
I went to look at a 76 B last weekend (out of frustration that there
werent any GTs to look at!)
and the car was reasonably good - by east coast standards. - i dont want
it so i thought i would pass on the details in case anyone else wanted to
look

pros                                    cons
------                                  ------
little rust - some on one front         a few dings and dents
wing and drivers floor needs            interior shot
replacing, o'wise very sound            top is sound but no rear window!
                                        2 cracks of doom
engine runs well, no nasty noises               clutch is suspect - may be
adjustment
65 oil pressure                         but more likely mc/sc

                                        none of the lights work - didnt look
                                        into why

The seller is asking 1700 for it though i suspect he will take less (i
didnt trade - i really want a GT. . . . ) his name is Carl Conklin jr -
nice guy, pointed out all the weak points and is an enthusiast . The car
is in Poughkeepsie NY tel (914)-473-7359 or email him at
conklinjr@vh.net
I have no vested interest in the car - but since they are thin on the
ground around here i thought id pass it on as it is a sound car sor this
type of money and might suit one of you

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT