Re: 70 BGT advice

To: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 70 BGT advice
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 22:02:51
Seems like a good deal if you want to enhance your rust collection.

You can do better.

If that's the rust you see, what about the rust you can't?

Unless you're in the autobody business for a living (and I suspect not,
otherwise you wouldn't be asking the question), I'd suggest keepin' on
lookin'.  Check out:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/

(plus many other sites)

It depends where you live, but where *I* live, rust kills, and if you start
with rust, you'll just end up with more, quickly.  Everyone tries to start
as rust-free as possible.  If you live in New Mexico you might get away
with existing rust, but particularly DC Metro on up, keep away.

- Tab