RE: Best source for MGA/B 6 V. batteries?/ 12v

To: "'Florrie & Allen Bachelder'" <bachldrs@swva.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Best source for MGA/B 6 V. batteries?/ 12v
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:04:29 +0100
I'll give it try:
Have one good 12V battery as descibed in the last mail form James Nazarian.
When the car is not driven daily: have the battery loaded by means of what
is called here a "driploader". This is a loading device, which can be
connected all the time, with no chance of overloading - loading by drips of
current....

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT