Re: Determining if car has O/D

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: Determining if car has O/D
From: Bob Hill <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 07:39:16 -0600 (EST)
Yes on the later B's the P/D switch was on the lever but on the earlier
models, the O/D switch was incorporated ionto the windshied wiper stalk.My
understanding is that you would pulled it towards you much like dimming
the lights and that woudl engage/disengage the O/D.  Not sure if there
were marking on it or not.  I figure somewhere on the car there must be
something that woudl indicate a factory O/D car

Bob

79 MGB
77 MG Midget
74 MGB GT